Subject: [PATCH v10 00/11] Add eDP support for RK3576

From: Damon Ding <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2026 14:50:49 +0800

Patch 1-5 are to add missing clock "hclk" for RK3588 eDP nodes.
Patch 6 is to use automatic cleanup to fix OF node reference leak
        reported by Sashiko.
Patch 7-8 are to add the RK3576 eDP node.
Patch 9-11 are to support the RK3576 Analogix DP controller.

Damon Ding (11):
  dt-bindings: display: rockchip: analogix-dp: Fix hclk as third clock
    for RK3588
  dt-bindings: display: rockchip: analogix-dp: Add per-clock
    descriptions
  arm64: dts: rockchip: Add missing hclk for RK3588 eDP0
  arm64: dts: rockchip: Add missing hclk for RK3588 eDP1
  drm/rockchip: analogix_dp: Enable hclk for RK3588
  drm/rockchip: analogix_dp: Fix OF node reference leak via auto cleanup
  dt-bindings: display: rockchip: analogix-dp: Add support for RK3576
  arm64: dts: rockchip: Add eDP node for RK3576
  drm/bridge: analogix_dp: Rename and simplify is_rockchip()
  drm/bridge: analogix_dp: Add support for RK3576
  drm/rockchip: analogix_dp: Add support for RK3576

 .../rockchip/rockchip,analogix-dp.yaml        | 47 ++++++++++++++++++-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3576.dtsi      | 28 +++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3588-base.dtsi |  4 +-
 .../arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3588-extra.dtsi |  4 +-
 .../drm/bridge/analogix/analogix_dp_core.c    |  3 +-
 .../gpu/drm/bridge/analogix/analogix_dp_reg.c | 18 +++----
 .../gpu/drm/rockchip/analogix_dp-rockchip.c   | 31 +++++++++---
 include/drm/bridge/analogix_dp.h              | 13 ++++-
 8 files changed, 124 insertions(+), 24 deletions(-)

---

Changes in v2:
- Split out separate patches to add the "hclk" clock reference.
- Split out separate patches to enable the "hclk" clock.
- Add Reviewed-by tag.

Changes in v3:
- Add a patch to expand descriptions for clocks of the eDP node.
- Add Reviewed-by tag.

Changes in v4:
- Modify commit msg.

Changes in v5:
- Enforce the correct third clock name on a per-compatible basis.
- Modify the commit msg simultaneously.
- Add Acked-by tag.

Changes in v6:
- Expand more detail commit msg about using hclk instead of grf clock.

Changes in v7:
- List all valid clock names at the top level, and constrain the clock
  count for each platform with minItems/maxItems in allOf.

Changes in v8:
- Fix indentation to 10 for enum in clock-names property.

Changes in v9:
- Restore the explicit clock-names for RK3399 and RK3588 eDP dt-bindings.

Changes in v10:
- Use automatic cleanup to fix OF node reference leak reported by
  Sashiko.

-- 
2.34.1