Subject: [PATCH 0/3] arm64: dts: ti: k3-am62p-verdin: Add device tree overlays

From: Vitor Soares <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2026 15:13:10 +0100

From: Vitor Soares <[email-masked]>

This series adds device tree overlays for the Toradex Verdin AM62P,
bringing it in line with the overlay support already present for the
Verdin AM62.

The first patch enables Bridge Tied Load (BTL) mode on the Nuvoton
NAU8822 audio codec present on the Verdin Development Board, combining
the two loudspeaker outputs for higher output power.

The second patch reserves the AM62P MCU_UART0 (Verdin UART_4) for use
by the Cortex-R5F co-processor as its debug UART.

The third patch adds OV5640 CSI camera support on Verdin CSI_1 in two
variants: the current CSI Camera Set 5MP OV5640 with a 27 MHz oscillator
and the legacy CSI Camera Module 5MP OV5640 with a 24 MHz oscillator.

Vitor Soares (3):
  arm64: dts: ti: k3-am62p-verdin: Add NAU8822 Bridge Tied Load
  arm64: dts: ti: k3-am62p-verdin: Reserve UART_4 for Cortex-R5F
  arm64: dts: ti: k3-am62p-verdin: Add Toradex OV5640 CSI Cameras

 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/Makefile               | 16 +++++
 .../ti/k3-am62p5-verdin-dev-nau8822-btl.dtso  | 14 ++++
 .../dts/ti/k3-am62p5-verdin-ov5640-24mhz.dtso | 17 +++++
 .../boot/dts/ti/k3-am62p5-verdin-ov5640.dtsi  | 72 +++++++++++++++++++
 .../boot/dts/ti/k3-am62p5-verdin-ov5640.dtso  | 18 +++++
 .../dts/ti/k3-am62p5-verdin-uart4-mcu.dtso    | 13 ++++
 6 files changed, 150 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-am62p5-verdin-dev-nau8822-btl.dtso
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-am62p5-verdin-ov5640-24mhz.dtso
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-am62p5-verdin-ov5640.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-am62p5-verdin-ov5640.dtso
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-am62p5-verdin-uart4-mcu.dtso

-- 
2.54.0