Subject: [PATCH 0/3] ASoC: rockchip: Use guard() for spin locks

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2026 10:57:38 +0700

From: bui duc phuc <[email-masked]>

Hi all,

This series converts spinlock handling in the Rockchip sound drivers
to use guard() helpers.
The changes are code cleanup only and should have no functional impact.
Compile tested only.

Best regards,
Phuc

bui duc phuc (3):
  ASoC: rockchip: rockchip_i2s: Use guard() for spin locks
  ASoC: rockchip: i2s-tdm: Use guard() for spin locks
  ASoC: rockchip: rockchip_sai: Use guard() for spin locks

 sound/soc/rockchip/rockchip_i2s.c     | 160 ++++++++--------
 sound/soc/rockchip/rockchip_i2s_tdm.c |   8 +-
 sound/soc/rockchip/rockchip_sai.c     | 258 +++++++++++++-------------
 3 files changed, 209 insertions(+), 217 deletions(-)

-- 
2.43.0