Subject: [PATCH 0/3] arm64/coco: Convert pKVM to a CC platform

From: Mostafa Saleh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2026 11:05:19 +0000

The goal of series is to convert pKVM as a CC platform similar to
ARM CCA, that makes CC guests consistently discovered which avoid
breaking it by the ongoing DMA rework [1]

The first patch is a minor clean up I noticed while reading the code.

And the second patch is a bug fix found by Sashiko.

The third patch is the main one.

[1]https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]/

Mostafa Saleh (3):
  arm64/mm: Simplify SWIOTLB setup in arch_mm_preinit()
  drivers/virt: pkvm: Fix end calculation in mmio_guard_ioremap_hook()
  arm64/coco: Add pKVM as a CC platform

 arch/arm64/include/asm/hypervisor.h           | 13 ++++++++++
 arch/arm64/include/asm/mem_encrypt.h          |  3 ++-
 arch/arm64/kernel/rsi.c                       | 12 ---------
 arch/arm64/mm/init.c                          | 26 +++++++++++++------
 drivers/virt/coco/pkvm-guest/arm-pkvm-guest.c |  5 +++-
 5 files changed, 37 insertions(+), 22 deletions(-)

-- 
2.54.0.1032.g2f8565e1d1-goog