Subject: [GIT PULL 2/2] arm64: dts: ti: K3 updates for v7.2

From: Nishanth Menon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2026 10:40:40 -0500

Hi ARM SoC maintainers,

checkpatch and dtbs_check reports the following on v7.1-rc1
ti,j722s-wiz-10g ti,j722s-phy-gmii-sel usb424,2514 st,24c02
riverdi,rvt101hvlnwc00

I picked those up in the interest of the community and these are clean
on dtbs_check on next-20260602, while the usb424,2514 and st,24c02
seem to be the usual regex artifact of checkpatch.

Please pull:

The following changes since commit 254f49634ee16a731174d2ae34bc50bd5f45e731:

  Linux 7.1-rc1 (2026-04-26 14:19:00 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/ti/linux.git tags/ti-k3-dt-for-v7.2

for you to fetch changes up to 837c7dbc5bee260768333c1f985dd0688b5aff8a:

  arm64: dts: ti: k3-am62-verdin: Add Mezzanine with Toradex Display 10.1" LVDS (2026-05-29 14:59:32 -0500)

----------------------------------------------------------------
TI K3 device tree updates for v7.2

SoC Specific Features and Fixes:

J722S:
- Use ti,j7200-padconf compatible for pad configuration
- Add MCU and wakeup domain peripherals specific to J722S
- Use J722S-specific compatibles for WIZ, gmii-sel and CPSW3G nodes

Board Specific Features and Fixes:

AM62x (Toradex Verdin):
- Add display overlays: DSI-to-HDMI adapter, DSI-to-LVDS adapter with 10.1"
  panel, capacitive touch displays in 7" DSI, 10.1" DSI and 10.1" LVDS
  configurations, and Mezzanine with 10.1" LVDS display
- Add NAU8822 Bridge Tied Load audio support
- Add OV5640 CSI camera overlays
- Add Verdin Mezzanine CAN overlay
- Reserve UART_4 for Cortex-M4F use

AM625:
- Add support for TQ-Systems TQMa62xx SoM and MBa62xx carrier board,
  including new dt-bindings compatible strings

AM62x (phyBOARD-Lyra):
- Add DT overlay for Lincoln LCD185-101CT OLDI panel

AM62-LP SK:
- Add system-power-controller node

AM62A7 SK:
- Add bootph-all tag to vqmmc regulator for proper boot sequencing

J721S2-som:
- Add bootph-pre-ram property to PMIC-B for proper early boot sequencing

----------------------------------------------------------------
Abhash Kumar Jha (1):
      arm64: dts: ti: k3-j722s: Use ti,j7200-padconf compatible

Akashdeep Kaur (1):
      arm64: dts: ti: k3-am62-lp-sk: Add system-power-controller

Judith Mendez (1):
      arm64: dts: ti: k3-am62a7-sk: Add bootph-all tag to vqmmc

Nora Schiffer (3):
      dt-bindings: arm: ti: Add compatible for AM625-based TQMa62xx SOM family and carrier board
      arm64: dts: ti: Add TQ-Systems TQMa62xx SoM and MBa62xx carrier board Device Trees
      arm64: dts: ti: k3-j722s-main: use J722S compatibles for WIZ, gmii-sel and CPSW3G

Richard Genoud (TI) (2):
      arm64: dts: ti: k3-j722s: Add mcu domain peripherals specific to J722S
      arm64: dts: ti: k3-j722s: Add wakeup domain peripherals specific to J722S

Thomas Richard (TI) (1):
      arm64: dts: ti: k3-j721s2-som-p0: add bootph-pre-ram property to PMIC-B

Vitor Soares (10):
      arm64: dts: ti: k3-am62-verdin: Add DSI to HDMI adapter overlay
      arm64: dts: ti: k3-am62-verdin: Add Toradex DSI to LVDS adapter with 10.1" display
      arm64: dts: ti: k3-am62-verdin: Add Toradex Capacitive Touch Display 10.1" LVDS
      arm64: dts: ti: k3-am62-verdin: Add Toradex Capacitive Touch Display 10.1" DSI
      arm64: dts: ti: k3-am62-verdin: Add Toradex Capacitive Touch Display 7" DSI
      arm64: dts: ti: k3-am62-verdin: Add NAU8822 Bridge Tied Load
      arm64: dts: ti: k3-am62-verdin: Reserve UART_4 for Cortex-M4F
      arm64: dts: ti: k3-am62-verdin: Add Toradex OV5640 CSI Cameras
      arm64: dts: ti: k3-am62-verdin: Add Toradex Verdin Mezzanine CAN
      arm64: dts: ti: k3-am62-verdin: Add Mezzanine with Toradex Display 10.1" LVDS

Wadim Egorov (1):
      arm64: dts: ti: am62-phyboard-lyra: Add DT overlay for Lincoln LCD185-101CT panel

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/ti/k3.yaml   |    7 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/Makefile                    |   67 ++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-am62-lp-sk.dts           |    1 +
 .../dts/ti/k3-am62-phyboard-lyra-oldi-lcd185.dtso  |  185 ++++
 .../boot/dts/ti/k3-am625-tqma62xx-mba62xx.dts      | 1033 ++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-am625-tqma62xx.dtsi      |  360 +++++++
 .../dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-dev-mezzanine-can.dtso  |   28 +
 ...-dev-mezzanine-panel-cap-touch-10inch-lvds.dtso |   98 ++
 .../dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-dev-nau8822-btl.dtso    |   14 +
 .../boot/dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-dsi-to-hdmi.dtso   |   94 ++
 ...-verdin-dsi-to-lvds-panel-cap-touch-10inch.dtso |  124 +++
 .../boot/dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-ov5640-24mhz.dtso  |   17 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-ov5640.dtsi |   71 ++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-ov5640.dtso |   18 +
 ...k3-am625-verdin-panel-cap-touch-10inch-dsi.dtso |  132 +++
 ...3-am625-verdin-panel-cap-touch-10inch-lvds.dtso |  120 +++
 .../k3-am625-verdin-panel-cap-touch-7inch-dsi.dtso |  132 +++
 .../boot/dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-uart4-mcu.dtso     |   13 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-am62a7-sk.dts            |    2 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-j721s2-som-p0.dtsi       |    1 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-j722s-main.dtsi          |   32 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-j722s-mcu.dtsi           |   15 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-j722s-wakeup.dtsi        |   18 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-j722s.dtsi               |    2 +
 24 files changed, 2564 insertions(+), 20 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-am62-phyboard-lyra-oldi-lcd185.dtso
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-am625-tqma62xx-mba62xx.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-am625-tqma62xx.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-dev-mezzanine-can.dtso
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-dev-mezzanine-panel-cap-touch-10inch-lvds.dtso
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-dev-nau8822-btl.dtso
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-dsi-to-hdmi.dtso
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-dsi-to-lvds-panel-cap-touch-10inch.dtso
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-ov5640-24mhz.dtso
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-ov5640.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-ov5640.dtso
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-panel-cap-touch-10inch-dsi.dtso
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-panel-cap-touch-10inch-lvds.dtso
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-panel-cap-touch-7inch-dsi.dtso
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-am625-verdin-uart4-mcu.dtso
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-j722s-mcu.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/ti/k3-j722s-wakeup.dtsi

-- 
Regards,
Nishanth Menon
Key (0xDDB5849D1736249D) / Fingerprint: F8A2 8693 54EB 8232 17A3  1A34 DDB5 849D 1736 249D
https://ti.com/opensource