Subject: [PATCH 0/2] phy: nuvoton: Add MA35D1 USB2 OTG PHY driver

From: Joey Lu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2026 18:12:18 +0800

The Nuvoton MA35D1 SoC has two USB 2.0 ports:

  USB0 is an OTG-capable port.  Its physical signals are routed by a
  hardware mux to either a DWC2 gadget controller or the EHCI0/OHCI0
  host controllers, depending on the USB ID pin state.  The DWC2 IP is
  device-only in hardware, so all host-mode operation on USB0 is
  handled by EHCI0/OHCI0.

  USB1 is a dedicated host-only port served by EHCI1/OHCI1.

About this driver:

  - Runs the PHY Power-On Reset sequence, with a guard that skips
    re-initialization if the PHY is already operational.

  - Supports optional resistor calibration trim (nuvoton,rcalcode) and
    over-current detect polarity configuration (nuvoton,oc-active-high).

  - For PHY0 (USB0) only: registers a USB role switch that reads the
    hardware ID pin state from PWRONOTP[16] on every query.

Joey Lu (2):
  dt-bindings: phy: nuvoton: Add MA35D1 USB2 OTG PHY  binding
  phy: nuvoton: Add MA35D1 USB2 OTG PHY driver

 .../phy/nuvoton,ma35d1-usb2-phy-otg.yaml      |  79 ++++++
 drivers/phy/nuvoton/Kconfig                   |  15 +
 drivers/phy/nuvoton/Makefile                  |   1 +
 drivers/phy/nuvoton/phy-ma35d1-otg.c          | 264 ++++++++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 359 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/phy/nuvoton,ma35d1-usb2-phy-otg.yaml
 create mode 100644 drivers/phy/nuvoton/phy-ma35d1-otg.c

-- 
2.43.0