Subject: [GIT PULL] Apple SoC DT changes for v7.2

From: Sven Peter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2026 12:25:58 +0200

The following changes since commit 254f49634ee16a731174d2ae34bc50bd5f45e731:

  Linux 7.1-rc1 (2026-04-26 14:19:00 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/sven/linux.git tags/apple-soc-dt-7.2

for you to fetch changes up to c65ab4905e5874a1a489c72da4d6e78a6c9b5943:

  arm64: dts: apple: Initial t8122 (M3) device trees (2026-06-01 21:25:24 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Apple SoC DT update for 7.2

Add minimal device trees for all t8122 / base M3 based devices and some
required new compatibles to the dt-bindings. These are enough to boot
Linux on these devices to a simple serial console but future work is
required to make these machines useful for end users.

Signed-off-by: Sven Peter <[email-masked]>

----------------------------------------------------------------
Janne Grunau (5):
      dt-bindings: arm: apple: apple,pmgr: Add t8122 compatible
      dt-bindings: power: apple,pmgr-pwrstate: Add t8122 compatible
      dt-bindings: pwm: apple,s5l-fpwm: Add t8122 compatible
      dt-bindings: arm: apple: Add M3 based devices
      arm64: dts: apple: Initial t8122 (M3) device trees

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/apple.yaml   |   18 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/arm/apple/apple,pmgr.yaml  |    4 +-
 .../bindings/power/apple,pmgr-pwrstate.yaml        |    4 +-
 .../devicetree/bindings/pwm/apple,s5l-fpwm.yaml    |    1 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/apple/Makefile                 |    5 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/apple/t8122-j433.dts           |   19 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/apple/t8122-j434.dts           |   19 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/apple/t8122-j504.dts           |   37 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/apple/t8122-j613.dts           |   35 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/apple/t8122-j615.dts           |   35 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/apple/t8122-jxxx.dtsi          |   48 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/apple/t8122-pmgr.dtsi          | 1149 ++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/apple/t8122-usbpd-i2c.dtsi     |   32 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/apple/t8122.dtsi               |  444 ++++++++
 14 files changed, 1848 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/apple/t8122-j433.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/apple/t8122-j434.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/apple/t8122-j504.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/apple/t8122-j613.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/apple/t8122-j615.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/apple/t8122-jxxx.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/apple/t8122-pmgr.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/apple/t8122-usbpd-i2c.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/apple/t8122.dtsi