Subject: [PATCH 0/3] soc: realtek: Add Realtek DHC I/O level detector support

From: Yu-Chun Lin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2026 19:18:17 +0800

Hi all,

This patch series introduces support for the Realtek DHC I/O level detector.

The Realtek DHC I/O level detector is a hardware block responsible for
detecting the I/O signaling levels (1.8V or 3.3V) of various IP blocks
such as RGMII, SDIO, eMMC, CSI, SD, UART1, and AIO.

The driver reads the hardware registers to determine the current I/O voltage
levels. Based on these detection results, it dynamically selects and applies
the appropriate pinctrl states to ensure the correct pad configurations are
used for each interface.

Thanks,
Yu-Chun

Tzuyi Chang (2):
  dt-bindings: soc: realtek: Add Realtek DHC I/O level detector
  soc: realtek: Add driver for DHC I/O level detector

Yu-Chun Lin (1):
  arm64: dts: realtek: Add I/O level detector

 .../realtek/realtek,rtd1625-io-detect.yaml    |  77 +++++++++
 MAINTAINERS                                   |   1 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/realtek/kent-pinctrl.dtsi | 108 +++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/realtek/kent.dtsi         |  28 ++++
 drivers/soc/Kconfig                           |   1 +
 drivers/soc/Makefile                          |   1 +
 drivers/soc/realtek/Kconfig                   |  21 +++
 drivers/soc/realtek/Makefile                  |   2 +
 drivers/soc/realtek/rtd-io-detect.c           | 152 ++++++++++++++++++
 9 files changed, 391 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/soc/realtek/realtek,rtd1625-io-detect.yaml
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/realtek/kent-pinctrl.dtsi
 create mode 100644 drivers/soc/realtek/Kconfig
 create mode 100644 drivers/soc/realtek/Makefile
 create mode 100644 drivers/soc/realtek/rtd-io-detect.c

-- 
2.43.0