Subject: [GIT PULL] clk: samsung: drivers for v7.2

From: Krzysztof Kozlowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2026 18:47:25 +0200

Hi Stephen and Michael,

Notable change outside of this pull: Peter Griffin was added as co-maintainer
to Samsung SoC and Samsung SoC clocks.  See also commit 20550601bf4 in
linux-next and
https://lore.kernel.org/all/178015858043.36212.8088079079471293822.b4-ty@b4/

Best regards,
Krzysztof

The following changes since commit 254f49634ee16a731174d2ae34bc50bd5f45e731:

  Linux 7.1-rc1 (2026-04-26 14:19:00 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/krzk/linux.git tags/samsung-clk-7.2

for you to fetch changes up to e11560b050ce867bd7d3ccea138231db54e2250a:

  clk: samsung: exynos990: Fix PERIC0/1 USI clock types (2026-05-30 18:50:36 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Samsung SoC clock drivers changes for v7.2

1. Exynos850: Mark APM (Active Power Management) I3C clocks as critical,
   because they are necessary for communication with firmware but we do
   not have any consumer of them so far.

2. Exynos990: Correct the parents of a few muxes and propagate rate
   requests up.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Alexey Klimov (1):
      clk: samsung: exynos850: mark APM I3C clocks as critical

Denzeel Oliva (1):
      clk: samsung: exynos990: Fix PERIC0/1 USI clock types

 drivers/clk/samsung/clk-exynos850.c |   5 +-
 drivers/clk/samsung/clk-exynos990.c | 307 +++++++++++++++++-------------------
 2 files changed, 146 insertions(+), 166 deletions(-)