Subject: [GIT PULL] i.MX ARM device tree changes for v7.2

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2026 13:02:32 -0400

From: [email-masked]

The following changes since commit 6de23f81a5e08be8fbf5e8d7e9febc72a5b5f27f:

  Linux 7.0-rc1 (2026-02-22 13:18:59 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/frank.li/linux.git tags/imx-dt-7.2

for you to fetch changes up to 8772e1f64c7d69986821d71d8e58fd10594c9aa1:

  dt-bindings: soc: imx: Add fsl,aipi-bus and fsl,emi-bus (2026-06-04 12:47:24 -0400)

----------------------------------------------------------------
i.MX ARM device tree changes for 7.2:

DT Binding Cleanup:
- Replaced undocumented compatible strings with proper ones:
  * edt,edt-ft5x06 -> edt,edt-ft5206
  * marvell,88E1510 -> ethernet-phy-ieee802.3-c22
  * karo,imx6qdl-tx6-sgtl5000 -> simple-audio-card
- Fixed incorrect VAR-SOM-MX6UL references (corrected to VAR-SOM-MX6)
- Added missing required properties:
  * #phy-cells for usb-nop-xceiv
  * #io-channel-cells to ADC nodes
  * bus-type for ov5642/ov5640 cameras
  * ti,deskew = <0> for ti,tfp410
- Added missing supply properties (power-supply, vdd-supply, dvdd-supply, avdd-supply)
- Removed redundant/empty properties (bus-width for video-mux, empty clock-names)
- Fixed boolean property warnings and non-existent property references
- Converted TS-4800 watchdog to DT schema
- Renamed wdt nodes to watchdog for consistency

New Features Added:
- PCIe Root Port nodes and PERST property for imx6qdl, imx6sx, and imx7d
- OV5645 camera support for imx7d-pico-pi
- LVDS display panel support for imx6ul-var-som
- WiFi and Bluetooth support for VAR-SOM boards
- nvmem-layout support for imx7
- New bus bindings: fsl,aipi-bus and fsl,emi-bus
- New board binding: variscite,var-som-imx6ull

Code Refactoring:
- VAR-SOM-MX6UL/ULL: factored out common parts for CPU variants
- Separated audio, ethernet (ENET1/ENET2), and SD card support into reusable components

----------------------------------------------------------------
Alexander Feilke (1):
      ARM: dts: imx7: add nvmem-layout

Alice Guo (1):
      ARM: dts: freescale: add bootph-all to i.MX7ULP watchdog nodes

Eduard Bostina (2):
      dt-bindings: watchdog: Convert TS-4800 to DT schema
      ARM: dts: nxp: imx51-ts4800: Rename wdt node to watchdog

Frank Li (12):
      ARM: dts: imx35: remove empty clock-names for nand-controller@bb000000
      ARM: dts: imx25: remove empty clock-names for nand-controller@bb000000
      ARM: dts: imx: add ti,deskew = <0> for ti,tfp410
      ARM: dts: imx53-qsb: add dvdd and avdd supply for panel sii,43wvf1g
      ARM: dts: imx53-ppd: add '#phy-cells' for usb-nop-xceiv
      ARM: dts: imx: add (power|vdd)-supply for related node
      ARM: dts: imx: remove redundant bus-width for video-mux
      ARM: dts: imx: Add bus-type for ov5642/ov5640
      ARM: dts: imx6qdl-tx6: remove undocumented karo,imx6qdl-tx6-sgtl5000 and keep only simple-audio-card
      ARM: dts: imx: replace undocumented compatible string edt,edt-ft5x06 with edt,edt-ft5206
      ARM: dts: imx6-display5: replace marvell,88E1510 with ethernet-phy-ieee802.3-c22
      dt-bindings: soc: imx: Add fsl,aipi-bus and fsl,emi-bus

Hugo Villeneuve (14):
      ARM: dts: imx6ul-var-som: fix warning for non-existent dc-supply property
      ARM: dts: imx6ul-var-som: fix warning for boolean property with a value
      ARM: dts: imx6ul-var-som: change incorrect VAR-SOM-MX6UL references
      dt-bindings: arm: fsl: change incorrect VAR-SOM-MX6UL references
      dt-bindings: arm: fsl: add variscite,var-som-imx6ull
      ARM: dts: imx6ul-var-som: Factor out common parts for all CPU variants
      ARM: dts: imx6ul-var-som-concerto: Factor out common parts for all CPU variants
      ARM: dts: imx6ul-var-som-concerto: order DT properties
      ARM: dts: imx6ul-var-som: factor out SD card support
      ARM: dts: imx6ul-var-som: add proper Wifi and Bluetooth support
      ARM: dts: imx6ul-var-som: factor out ENET2 ethernet support
      ARM: dts: imx6ul-var-som: add support for EC configuration option (ENET1)
      ARM: dts: imx6ul-var-som: factor out audio support
      ARM: dts: imx6ul-var-som: add support for LVDS display panel

Lech Perczak (1):
      ARM: dts: imx7d-pico-pi: add OV5645 camera support

Markus Niebel (1):
      ARM: dts: imx6ul: add #io-channel-cells to ADC

Sherry Sun (3):
      ARM: dts: imx6qdl: Add Root Port node and PERST property
      ARM: dts: imx6sx: Add Root Port node and PERST property
      ARM: dts: imx7d: Add Root Port node and PERST property

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/fsl.yaml     |   8 +-
 .../devicetree/bindings/bus/fsl,spba-bus.yaml      |   4 +
 .../bindings/watchdog/technologic,ts4800-wdt.yaml  |  40 +++
 .../devicetree/bindings/watchdog/ts4800-wdt.txt    |  25 --
 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/Makefile                 |   3 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx25.dtsi               |   1 -
 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx35.dtsi               |   1 -
 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx51-babbage.dts        |   1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx51-ts4800.dts         |   2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx53-cx9020.dts         |   1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx53-m53menlo.dts       |  11 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx53-ppd.dts            |   2 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx53-qsb-common.dtsi    |  10 +
 .../boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx53-sk-imx53-atm0700d4.dtsi |   1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx53-sk-imx53.dts       |   7 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx53-smd.dts            |   2 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx53-tx53-x03x.dts      |   2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6dl-gw52xx.dts        |   2 -
 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6dl-gw53xx.dts        |   2 -
 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6dl-gw54xx.dts        |   2 -
 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6q-display5.dtsi      |   2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6q-gw52xx.dts         |   2 -
 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6q-gw53xx.dts         |   2 -
 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6q-gw54xx.dts         |   4 -
 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6q-novena.dts         |   1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6q-utilite-pro.dts    |  18 +-
 .../boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6q-var-dt6customboard.dts  |   2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6qdl-gw51xx.dtsi      |   2 -
 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6qdl-gw551x.dtsi      |   2 -
 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6qdl-gw553x.dtsi      |   2 -
 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6qdl-nit6xlite.dtsi   |   2 +-
 .../boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6qdl-nitrogen6_max.dtsi    |   2 +-
 .../boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6qdl-nitrogen6_som2.dtsi   |   2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6qdl-nitrogen6x.dtsi  |   2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6qdl-pico.dtsi        |   2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6qdl-sabreauto.dtsi   |   2 -
 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6qdl-sabresd.dtsi     |   5 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6qdl-tx6.dtsi         |   5 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6qdl.dtsi             |  11 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6qp-sabreauto.dts     |   5 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6sx-sdb.dtsi          |   5 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6sx.dtsi              |  11 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6ul-14x14-evk.dtsi    |   1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6ul-pico-hobbit.dts   |   2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6ul-pico-pi.dts       |   2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6ul-tx6ul.dtsi        |   2 +-
 .../arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6ul-var-som-audio.dtsi |  30 ++
 .../boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6ul-var-som-common.dtsi    | 187 ++++++++++++
 .../nxp/imx/imx6ul-var-som-concerto-common.dtsi    | 215 ++++++++++++++
 .../dts/nxp/imx/imx6ul-var-som-concerto-full.dts   |  22 ++
 .../boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6ul-var-som-concerto.dts   | 318 +--------------------
 .../arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6ul-var-som-enet1.dtsi |  44 +++
 .../arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6ul-var-som-enet2.dtsi |  79 +++++
 .../dts/nxp/imx/imx6ul-var-som-lvds-panel.dtsi     | 112 ++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6ul-var-som-sd.dtsi   |  27 ++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6ul-var-som-wifi.dtsi |  75 +++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6ul-var-som.dtsi      | 215 +-------------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6ul.dtsi              |   1 +
 .../dts/nxp/imx/imx6ull-var-som-concerto-full.dts  |  22 ++
 .../boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6ull-var-som-concerto.dts  |  21 ++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6ull-var-som.dtsi     |  36 +++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx7-tqma7.dtsi          |  10 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx7d-pico-dwarf.dts     |   2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx7d-pico-pi.dts        |  68 ++++-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx7d-sdb.dts            |   5 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx7d.dtsi               |  11 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx7ulp.dtsi             |  12 +
 67 files changed, 1143 insertions(+), 594 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/watchdog/technologic,ts4800-wdt.yaml
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/watchdog/ts4800-wdt.txt
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6ul-var-som-audio.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6ul-var-som-common.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6ul-var-som-concerto-common.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6ul-var-som-concerto-full.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6ul-var-som-enet1.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6ul-var-som-enet2.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6ul-var-som-lvds-panel.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6ul-var-som-sd.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6ul-var-som-wifi.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6ull-var-som-concerto-full.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6ull-var-som-concerto.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/nxp/imx/imx6ull-var-som.dtsi