Subject: [PULL] VGIC fixes for KVM/ARM

From: [email-masked] (Marc Zyngier)
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 18:28:41 +0100

On Fri, 22 Feb 2013 15:41:36 +0000, Russell King - ARM Linux
<[email-masked]> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 02:58:12PM +0100, Marc Zyngier wrote:
>> Arnd, Olof,
>> 
>> Please find below a pull request for a couple of fixes concerning
>> the VGIC implementation in KVM. No real hurry, these can probably
>> be applied after the merge window.
>> 
>> The branch is on top of mainline as of this morning, but I'm happy
>> to rebase it on something else if that's more convenient.
> 
> Now, why is this being thrown at arm-soc?  Is it not core ARM stuff,
> or is KVM being counted as yet another platform?

You're right. Arm-soc took care of the initial merge of the VGIC code
because of other dependencies, but now that it has been merged, I should
have sent the pull request to you. Sincere apologies.

Shall I send you another pull request, or would you prefer these patches
in the patch system?

Thanks,

        M.
-- 
Fast, cheap, reliable. Pick two.