Subject: Re: [PATCH v5 0/7] drm/panel: simple: Add mode support to devicetree

From: Heiko Stübner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2019 16:09:32 +0200

Hi Sam,

Am Freitag, 28. Juni 2019, 19:13:42 CEST schrieb Sam Ravnborg:
> Hi Doug.
> 
> > Sam: Oh!  I hadn't noticed that you've been added as a panel
> > maintainer in commit ef0db94f94a0 ("MAINTAINERS: Add Sam as reviewer
> > for drm/panel").  Does that mean you are able to provide some advice
> > for how to land this series?
> Reviewer only, not maintainer....
> 
> It is on my TODO list for the weekend to go through the patch set in
> details and provide feedback. I have read them before, but I miss to do
> a more detailed read through.
> 
> But I cannot apply this unless Thierry or one of the DRM maintainers
> ack it.
> We simply need someone with a better general knowledge of DRM to ack it
> than I have.

So Thierry was able to look at the patches yesterday it seems and has Acked
all the relevant ones. As a drm-misc-contributor I could also apply them
myself, but now don't want to preempt any additional comments you might
have ;-) . So I guess my question would be if you still want to do a review
or if I should apply them.

In any case, I'd like to take the actual dts patches (patches 3+6+7 if
I'm not mistaken) through my tree up to arm-soc after the fact, to
prevent conflicts.

Thanks
Heiko

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel