Subject: [GIT PULL 1/2] Rockchip dt64 changes for 5.9

From: Heiko Stuebner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 01:43:31 +0200

Hi Arnd, Kevin, Olof,

please find below some Rockchip devicetree changes for 5.8
Please pull!

Thanks
Heiko

The following changes since commit b3a9e3b9622ae10064826dccb4f7a52bd88c7407:

  Linux 5.8-rc1 (2020-06-14 12:45:04 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mmind/linux-rockchip.git tags/v5.9-rockchip-dts64-1

for you to fetch changes up to 505af9184ec0a0222bb883486137fac32731e01d:

  arm64: dts: rockchip: Add 'arm,pl330-periph-burst' for dmac (2020-07-18 16:28:36 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Fuel gauge for Pinebook Pro, the newly added periph-burst flag for pl330s,
first tiny part of the rk3399 camera infrastructure and cleanups + making
dt-binding-check even happier.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Heiko Stuebner (3):
      arm64: dts: rockchip: fix rk3368-lion gmac reset gpio
      arm64: dts: rockchip: fix rk3399-puma vcc5v0-host gpio
      arm64: dts: rockchip: fix rk3399-puma gmac reset gpio

Johan Jonker (3):
      arm64: dts: rockchip: rename label and nodename pinctrl subnodes that end with gpio
      arm64: dts: rockchip: rename and label gpio-led subnodes part 2
      arm64: dts: rockchip: remove bus-width from mmc nodes in px30 dts files

Peter Geis (1):
      arm64: dts: rockchip: set rockpro64 usbc dr_mode as host

Shunqian Zheng (1):
      arm64: dts: rockchip: add rx0 mipi-phy for rk3399

Sugar Zhang (1):
      arm64: dts: rockchip: Add 'arm,pl330-periph-burst' for dmac

Tobias Schramm (1):
      arm64: dts: rockchip: add fuel gauge to Pinebook Pro dts

 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/px30-evb.dts          |  3 -
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/px30.dtsi             |  7 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3308.dtsi           |  8 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3326-odroid-go2.dts |  1 -
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-evb.dts        |  2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-roc-cc.dts     |  2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-rock64.dts     |  2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328.dtsi           | 25 +++---
 .../arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3368-lion-haikou.dts |  8 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3368-lion.dtsi      | 10 +--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3368.dtsi           |  8 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-firefly.dts    |  4 +-
 .../boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-gru-scarlet.dtsi      |  2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-gru.dtsi       |  4 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-hugsun-x99.dts |  8 +-
 .../boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-khadas-edge.dtsi      | 10 +--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-leez-p710.dts  |  8 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-nanopi4.dtsi   |  6 +-
 .../boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-pinebook-pro.dts      | 99 ++++++++++++++--------
 .../arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-puma-haikou.dts |  6 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-puma.dtsi      | 10 +--
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-roc-pc.dtsi    | 22 ++---
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock-pi-4.dts  |  8 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock960.dtsi   |  4 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rockpro64.dtsi | 20 ++---
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-sapphire.dtsi  |  4 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399.dtsi           | 19 ++++-
 27 files changed, 175 insertions(+), 135 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel