Subject: [GIT PULL] ARM: dts: zte: Add ZTE zx297520v3 for 7.2

From: Stefan Dösinger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2026 00:20:47 +0300

Dear SoC Maintainers,

This pull request adds a device tree board binding for zx297520v3 boards and one initial board (D-Link DWR-932M) that is based on it.

The following changes since commit 254f49634ee16a731174d2ae34bc50bd5f45e731:

  Linux 7.1-rc1 (2026-04-26 14:19:00 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://gitlab.com/stefandoesinger/zx297520-kernel.git tags/zx29-dts-for-7.2

for you to fetch changes up to 7d1f68e87b7302d0bd22c001e6c0511d0e827875:

  ARM: dts: zte: Add D-Link DWR-932M support (2026-05-14 00:02:39 +0300)

----------------------------------------------------------------
ARM: dts: zte: zx297520v3 device tree for 7.2

This pull request adds board bindings and DTS files for ZTE zx297520v3
boards as well as one initial device (D-Link DWR 932M) based on this
board.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Stefan Dösinger (2):
      dt-bindings: arm: zte: Add D-Link DWR932M board based on zx297520v3 SoC
      ARM: dts: zte: Add D-Link DWR-932M support

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/zte.yaml     |  26 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/Makefile                         |   1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/zte/Makefile                     |   3 +++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/zte/zx297520v3-dlink-dwr932m.dts |  22 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/zte/zx297520v3.dtsi              | 103 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 5 files changed, 155 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/zte.yaml
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/zte/Makefile
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/zte/zx297520v3-dlink-dwr932m.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/zte/zx297520v3.dtsi