Subject: Re: [PATCH v2 00/20] Initial support for Marvell MMP3 SoC

From: Marc Zyngier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019 11:31:57 +0100

On 22/08/2019 10:26, Lubomir Rintel wrote:
> Hi, 
> 
> this is a second spin of a patch set that adds support for the Marvell
> MMP3 processor. MMP3 is used in OLPC XO-4 laptops, Panasonic Toughpad
> FZ-A1 tablet and Dell Wyse 3020 Tx0D thin clients. 
> 
> Compared to v1, there's a handful of fixes in response to reviews. Patch
> 02/20 is new. Details in individual patches.
>  
> Apart from the adjustments in mach-mmp/, the patch makes necessary 
> changes to the irqchip driver and adds an USB2 PHY driver. The latter 
> has a dependency on the mach-mmp/ changes, so it can't be submitted 
> separately.
>  
> The patch set has been tested to work on Wyse Tx0D and not ruin MMP2 
> support on XO-1.75. 

How do you want this series to be merged? I'm happy to take the irqchip
related patches as well as the corresponding DT change (once reviewed)
through my tree.

Thanks,

	M.
-- 
Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny...

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel