Subject: [PATCH V9 0/3] irqchip: qcom: Add IRQ combiner driver

From: [email-masked] (Agustin Vega-Frias)
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 09:07:29 -0500

Hi Rafael,

On 2017-01-03 16:56, Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 4:19 PM, Agustin Vega-Frias
> <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> 
>> Is there any more feedback on this beyond Lorenzo's suggestion to drop
>> the conditional check on the first patch?
>> How can we move forward on this series?
> 
> Essentially, I need to convince myself that patches [1-2/3] are fine
> which hasn't happened yet.

Pinging again. Do you have any questions that might help with your
review? I have some minor changes I have to make to the driver itself
(patch 3) and I'd like to submit any changes you might want along with
those.

Thanks,
Agustin

> Thanks,
> Rafael

-- 
Qualcomm Datacenter Technologies, Inc. on behalf of the Qualcomm 
Technologies, Inc.
Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. is a member of the Code Aurora Forum, a 
Linux Foundation Collaborative Project.