Subject: [GIT PULL] Rockchip dts32 changes for 7.1 #1

From: Heiko Stuebner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2026 15:25:36 +0200

Hi soc maintainers,

please find below Rockchip ARM32 DT changes for the merge-window for 7.1 .

Please pull.
Thanks
Heiko

The following changes since commit 6de23f81a5e08be8fbf5e8d7e9febc72a5b5f27f:

  Linux 7.0-rc1 (2026-02-22 13:18:59 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mmind/linux-rockchip.git tags/v7.1-rockchip-dts32-1

for you to fetch changes up to 94c8dc1fa8e1ad4037084204152bca1e799d7d1c:

  ARM: dts: rockchip: Pass linux,code to the power key on rk3288-veyron-pinky (2026-03-24 17:06:35 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
A number of dt-schema cleanups that are log standing, so not suitable
as fix for the current release.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Fabio Estevam (12):
      ARM: dts: rockchip: Remove rockchip,grf from rk3288 tsadc
      ARM: dts: rockchip: Move PHY reset to ethernet-phy node on rk3036 boards
      ARM: dts: rockchip: Fix RTC compatible on rk3288-phycore-rdk
      ARM: dts: rockchip: Use mount-matrix on rk3188-bqedison2qc
      ARM: dts: rockchip: Remove invalid regulator-property from rk3288-veyron
      ARM: dts: rockchip: Fix the Bluetooth node name on rk3288-veyron
      ARM: dts: rockchip: Fix the trackpad supply on rk3288-veyron-jerry
      ARM: dts: rockchip: Add missing the touchscreen interrupt on rk3288-phycore-rdk
      ARM: dts: rockchip: Fix RTC description on rk3288-firefly-reload
      ARM: dts: rockchip: Fix GMAC description n RK3288 boards
      ARM: dts: rockchip: Fix LED node names on rk3288-phycore-rdk
      ARM: dts: rockchip: Pass linux,code to the power key on rk3288-veyron-pinky

 arch/arm/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3036-evb.dts            |  4 ++--
 arch/arm/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3036-kylin.dts          |  4 ++--
 arch/arm/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3188-bqedison2qc.dts    |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3288-firefly-reload.dts |  3 +--
 arch/arm/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3288-phycore-rdk.dts    | 16 ++++++++++------
 arch/arm/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3288-phycore-som.dtsi   |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3288-veyron-brain.dts   |  2 --
 arch/arm/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3288-veyron-fievel.dts  |  5 ++---
 arch/arm/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3288-veyron-jaq.dts     |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3288-veyron-jerry.dts   |  2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3288-veyron-mickey.dts  |  2 --
 arch/arm/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3288-veyron-pinky.dts   |  1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3288.dtsi               |  1 -
 13 files changed, 22 insertions(+), 24 deletions(-)