Subject: [PATCH v3] mmc: dw_mmc: rockchip: Set the drive phase properly

From: [email-masked] (Heiko Stuebner)
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 00:52:51 +0200

Am Donnerstag, 12. Mai 2016, 11:31:50 schrieb Douglas Anderson:

[...]

> In commit 7a03fe6f48f3 ("clk: rockchip: reset init state before mmc card
> initialization") we actually started setting this explicitly in the
> kernel, but that commit wasn't quite right and also wasn't quite
> enough.  See <https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/9085311/> for some
> details.
> 
> Let's explicitly set this phase in dw_mmc.

[...]

> Fixes: 7a03fe6f48f3 ("clk: rockchip: reset init state before mmc card
> initialization") Signed-off-by: Douglas Anderson <[email-masked]>
> Reviewed-by: Shawn Lin <[email-masked]>

I've tested this patch together with the two clock patches linked above on a 
rk3288-firefly and a rk3288-veyron-jerry. On the firefly tuning still does not 
work (probably really some regulator issue) and on veyron tuning still works 
as expected, so

Tested-by: Heiko Stuebner <[email-masked]>

Doug's explanations both in the commit message and the code look sane to me, 
but I don't feel confident enough in my understanding of the matter to 
transform that into a Reviewed-by tag.

Heiko