Subject: Update venus firmware files for v5.4

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2020 15:20:22 +0530

Hi Team,

Please include updated Venus Firmware bins for v5.4.

Snapshot of pull request is as below, let me know if anything is 
missing.

The following changes since commit 
00a84c516078defb76fbd57543b8d5c674a9a2be:

   linux-firmware: Update AMD SEV firmware (2020-09-16 08:01:44 -0400)

are available in the git repository at:

   https://github.com/shahasit/video-linux-firmware/tree/master

for you to fetch changes up to a09b728b77f5e3b335ff85c6c729248e0121f02c:

   qcom : updated venus firmware files for v5.4 (2020-10-08 15:07:59 
+0530)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Asit Shah (1):
       qcom : updated venus firmware files for v5.4

  qcom/venus-5.4/venus.b00 | Bin 212 -> 212 bytes
  qcom/venus-5.4/venus.b01 | Bin 6808 -> 6808 bytes
  qcom/venus-5.4/venus.b02 | Bin 870812 -> 873100 bytes
  qcom/venus-5.4/venus.b03 | Bin 33792 -> 33792 bytes
  qcom/venus-5.4/venus.mbn | Bin 916924 -> 919212 bytes
  qcom/venus-5.4/venus.mdt | Bin 7020 -> 7020 bytes
  6 files changed, 0 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)

Regards,
Asit

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel