Subject: [GIT PULL 2/2] Rockchip dts64 updates for 5.1 - round 2

From: Heiko Stuebner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2019 01:19:10 +0100

The following changes since commit 79164c99db284d07aa4e84e57b469d225609799c:

  arm64: dts: rockchip: clean up the abuse of disable-wp (2019-01-28 10:51:22 +0100)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mmind/linux-rockchip.git tags/v5.1-rockchip-dts64-2

for you to fetch changes up to 02260a619efe574d0f6c2a4420b8b76c6802294e:

  arm64: dts: rockchip: Enable tsadc device on rock960 (2019-02-17 23:59:05 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
rockpro64 regulator improvements, rock960 improvements (tsadc, wifi, hdmi
audio), nanopi4 bluetooth support and rk3328-roc-cc gmac improvement.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Akash Gajjar (3):
      arm64: dts: rockchip: rockpro64 dts make regulator more readable
      arm64: dts: rockchip: rockpro64 dts remove unused lcd-reset pinmux
      arm64: dts: rockchip: rockpro64 dts add usb regulator

Andrius Štikonas (1):
      arm64: dts: rockchip: enable mali power supply on rk3399-rockpro64

Ezequiel Garcia (2):
      arm64: dts: rockchip: Enable HDMI audio devices on rk3399-rock960
      arm64: dts: rockchip: Enable tsadc device on rock960

Manivannan Sadhasivam (1):
      arm64: dts: rockchip: Add on-board WiFi/BT support for Rock960 boards

Peter Geis (1):
      arm64: dts: rockchip: fix rk3328-roc-cc gmac2io stability issues

Robin Murphy (1):
      arm64: dts: rockchip: Add nanopi4 bluetooth

 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-roc-cc.dts    |   1 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-nanopi4.dtsi  |  31 +++++-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rock960.dtsi  | 110 +++++++++++++++++++++-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-rockpro64.dts |  83 ++++++++--------
 4 files changed, 185 insertions(+), 40 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel