Subject: [GIT PULL 1/3] Rockchip dts32 updates for 5.3 round 1

From: Heiko Stuebner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 10:53:57 +0200

Hi Arnd, Kevin, Olof,

please find below and in the replies round1 of Rockchip updates for armsoc.

As the tag implies this includes a lot of attention to the older rk3288-
based Veyron line of ChromeOS devices.

Please pull.

Thanks
Heiko

The following changes since commit a188339ca5a396acc588e5851ed7e19f66b0ebd9:

  Linux 5.2-rc1 (2019-05-19 15:47:09 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mmind/linux-rockchip.git tags/v5.3-rockchip-dts32-1

for you to fetch changes up to b8925b7c2f867df6ce3e20deb4b3e2b9b32b20ff:

  ARM: dts: rockchip: Split GPIO keys for veyron into multiple devices (2019-06-06 12:41:04 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
A lot more love for rk3288 in general and veyron specially with changes
all over the place.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Caesar Wang (1):
      ARM: dts: rockchip: fix PWM clock found on RK3288 Socs

Douglas Anderson (10):
      ARM: dts: rockchip: Remove bogus 'i2s_clk_out' from rk3288-veyron-mickey
      ARM: dts: rockchip: Make rk3288-veyron-mickey's emmc work again
      ARM: dts: rockchip: Make rk3288-veyron-minnie run at hs200
      ARM: dts: rockchip: Add pin names for rk3288-veyron-minnie
      ARM: dts: rockchip: Add pin names for rk3288-veyron-jerry
      ARM: dts: rockchip: Mark that the rk3288 timer might stop in suspend
      ARM: dts: rockchip: Add pin names for rk3288-veyron jaq, mickey, speedy
      ARM: dts: rockchip: Switch to builtin HDMI DDC bus on rk3288-veyron
      ARM: dts: rockchip: Add unwedge pinctrl entries for dw_hdmi on rk3288
      ARM: dts: rockchip: Add HDMI i2c unwedging for rk3288-veyron

John Keeping (1):
      ARM: dts: rockchip: fix pwm-cells for rk3288's pwm3

Matthias Kaehlcke (9):
      ARM: dts: rockchip: raise CPU trip point temperature for veyron to 100 degC
      ARM: dts: rockchip: raise GPU trip point temperatures for veyron
      ARM: dts: raise GPU trip point temperature for speedy to 80 degC
      ARM: dts: rockchip: Add #cooling-cells entry for rk3288 GPU
      ARM: dts: rockchip: Use GPU as cooling device for the GPU thermal zone of the rk3288
      ARM: dts: rockchip: remove GPU 500 MHz OPP on rk3288
      ARM: dts: rockchip: Use the GPU to cool CPU thermal zone of veyron mickey
      ARM: dts: rockchip: Configure the GPU thermal zone for mickey
      ARM: dts: rockchip: Split GPIO keys for veyron into multiple devices

 arch/arm/boot/dts/rk3288-veyron-chromebook.dtsi |  27 +--
 arch/arm/boot/dts/rk3288-veyron-jaq.dts         | 207 +++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/rk3288-veyron-jerry.dts       | 207 +++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/rk3288-veyron-mickey.dts      | 234 +++++++++++++++++++++-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/rk3288-veyron-minnie.dts      | 254 ++++++++++++++++++++++--
 arch/arm/boot/dts/rk3288-veyron-pinky.dts       |   2 +-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/rk3288-veyron-speedy.dts      | 219 ++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/rk3288-veyron.dtsi            |  29 ++-
 arch/arm/boot/dts/rk3288.dtsi                   |  30 +--
 9 files changed, 1143 insertions(+), 66 deletions(-)

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel