Subject: [PATCH 10/10] cpufreq-dt: Add support for operating-points-v2 bindings

From: [email-masked] (Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz)
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2015 18:13:54 +0200

Hi,

On Monday, June 15, 2015 05:27:36 PM Viresh Kumar wrote:
> Support for parsing operating-points-v2 bindings is in place now, lets
> modify cpufreq-dt driver to use them.

I believe that following patches:

* [PATCH v2 1/7] opp: add dev_pm_opp_get_turbo_mode_setting() helper
  (http://lkml.org/lkml/2015/7/9/420)

* [PATCH v2 2/7] cpufreq: opp: fix handling of turbo modes
  (http://lkml.org/lkml/2015/7/9/421)

should be integrated into this patch series before patch #10 (the current
one) can be applied.

[ Please see http://lkml.org/lkml/2015/7/9/419 for more details. ]

Best regards,
--
Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz
Samsung R&D Institute Poland
Samsung Electronics