Subject: [PATCH v3 0/9] ARM: S3C24XX: convert s3c2410, s3c2440 s3c2442 to common clock framework

From: [email-masked] (Heiko Stübner)
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 00:04:18 +0200

It is meant to go on top of for_3.16/exynos5260 in tfiga/samsung-clk git
which introduces an API change for the samsung ccf.

The separate patch
"ARM: S3C24XX: remove SAMSUNG_CLOCK remnants after ccf conversion"
should still go on top of this series.

changes since v2.1:
- adapt to changed samsung clock api in conjunction with
  samsung_clk_provider struct
- fix type in Kconfig found by Paul Bolle (S3C24XX_COMMON_DCLK)
- fix type in dt-binding wrongly referencing clocks/samsung,s3c2410-clock.h
changes since v2:
- adapt to 3.15 changes
- use the mpll clk already aquired by the cpufreq base
changes since v1:
- add already received Acks and Reviews
- remove patches that were already part of the s3c2412 submission
- implement suggestions from Tomasz Figa:
- in cpufreq-utils only request mpll clock the first time
- in dclk driver
  - use variant list to describe SoC differences
  - do not provide a dt binding at this time, as the dclk
    parts should probably be part of the pinctrl driver
    In any case this can be solved when the first dt platform needs
    support for the external clock outputs
- in clk-s3c2410
  - fix sentinels
  - rename dt-bindings header
  - don't export XTI clock id

Heiko Stuebner (9):
  ARM: S3C24XX: cpufreq-utils: don't write raw values to MPLLCON when
    using ccf
  clk: samsung: add clock driver for external clock outputs
  ARM: S3C24XX: enable usage of common dclk if common clock framework is
    enabled
  dt-bindings: add documentation for s3c2410 clock controller
  clk: samsung: add clock controller driver for s3c2410, s3c2440 and
    s3c2442
  ARM: S3C24XX: add platform code for conversion to the common clock
    framework
  ARM: S3C24XX: convert s3c2440 and s3c2442 to common clock framework
  ARM: S3C24XX: convert s3c2410 to common clock framework
  ARM: S3C24XX: remove legacy clock code

 .../bindings/clock/samsung,s3c2410-clock.txt       |  50 +++
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/Kconfig                      |  50 ++-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/Makefile                     |   6 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/clock-dclk.c                 | 195 ---------
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/clock-s3c2410.c              | 284 ------------
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/clock-s3c2440.c              | 217 ----------
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/clock-s3c244x.c              | 141 ------
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/common.c                     |  45 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/common.h                     |  11 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/cpufreq-utils.c              |   8 +
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/include/mach/regs-clock.h    |  18 -
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/include/mach/regs-gpio.h     |   3 -
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/mach-amlm5900.c              |   9 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/mach-anubis.c                |  15 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/mach-at2440evb.c             |  10 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/mach-bast.c                  |  15 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/mach-gta02.c                 |   8 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/mach-h1940.c                 |  10 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/mach-mini2440.c              |  10 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/mach-n30.c                   |  12 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/mach-nexcoder.c              |  10 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/mach-osiris.c                |  15 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/mach-otom.c                  |  10 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/mach-qt2410.c                |   9 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/mach-rx1950.c                |  15 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/mach-rx3715.c                |  10 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/mach-smdk2410.c              |   9 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/mach-smdk2440.c              |  10 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/mach-tct_hammer.c            |   9 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/mach-vr1000.c                |  15 +-
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/pm.c                         |  12 -
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/s3c2410.c                    |  56 ---
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/s3c2442.c                    | 111 -----
 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/s3c244x.c                    |  59 +--
 arch/arm/plat-samsung/include/plat/cpu-freq-core.h |   1 +
 drivers/clk/samsung/Makefile                       |   2 +
 drivers/clk/samsung/clk-s3c2410-dclk.c             | 440 +++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/clk/samsung/clk-s3c2410.c                  | 482 +++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/cpufreq/s3c24xx-cpufreq.c                  |   1 +
 include/dt-bindings/clock/s3c2410.h                |  62 +++
 40 files changed, 1277 insertions(+), 1178 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/clock/samsung,s3c2410-clock.txt
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/clock-dclk.c
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/clock-s3c2410.c
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/clock-s3c2440.c
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-s3c24xx/clock-s3c244x.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/clk/samsung/clk-s3c2410-dclk.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/clk/samsung/clk-s3c2410.c
 create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/clock/s3c2410.h

-- 
1.9.0