Subject: [GIT PULL] Rockchip dts64 changes for 7.2 #1

From: Heiko Stuebner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2026 23:18:08 +0200

Hi soc maintainers,

please find below Rockchip DT changes for the merge-window for 7.2 .

Please pull.
Thanks
Heiko

The following changes since commit 254f49634ee16a731174d2ae34bc50bd5f45e731:

  Linux 7.1-rc1 (2026-04-26 14:19:00 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mmind/linux-rockchip.git tags/v7.2-rockchip-dts64-1

for you to fetch changes up to eb24b60553e0692cbbec2863ca31d2a56bff098d:

  arm64: dts: rockchip: Add watchdog node for RK3528 (2026-05-07 13:27:53 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
New peripherals: Watchdog on RK3528, MIPI CSI-2 receiver on RK3588.
Adding frl-enable-gpios to a number of boards for HDMI 2.0 support.
And a bunch of fixes and new peripherals for a number of boards.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Brian Norris (1):
      arm64: dts: rockchip: Add #{address,size}-cells to Chromium-based /firmware

Cristian Ciocaltea (15):
      arm64: dts: rockchip: Fix vdec register blocks order on RK3576
      arm64: dts: rockchip: Update vdec register blocks order on RK3588
      arm64: dts: rockchip: Add frl-enable-gpios to rk3576 boards
      arm64: dts: rockchip: Add frl-enable-gpios to rk3576-luckfox-core3576
      arm64: dts: rockchip: Add frl-enable-gpios to rk3576-nanopi-r76s
      arm64: dts: rockchip: Add frl-enable-gpios to rk3588 boards
      arm64: dts: rockchip: Add frl-enable-gpios to rk3588s boards
      arm64: dts: rockchip: Add frl-enable-gpios to rk3588s-gameforce-ace
      arm64: dts: rockchip: Add frl-enable-gpios to rk3588s-khadas-edge2
      arm64: dts: rockchip: Add frl-enable-gpios to rk3588s-orangepi-cm5-base
      arm64: dts: rockchip: Add frl-enable-gpios to rk3588s-roc-pc
      arm64: dts: rockchip: Drop unnecessary #{address,size}-cells from rk3588-jaguar
      arm64: dts: rockchip: Add missing pinctrl-names to rk3576 boards
      arm64: dts: rockchip: Add missing pinctrl-names to rk3588 boards
      arm64: dts: rockchip: Add missing pinctrl-names to rk3588s boards

Diederik de Haas (1):
      arm64: dts: rockchip: Fix gmac0 reset pin for NanoPi R5S

Gray Huang (5):
      arm64: dts: rockchip: Add PMIC support for Khadas Edge 2L
      arm64: dts: rockchip: Enable GPU for Khadas Edge 2L
      arm64: dts: rockchip: Add HDMI and VOP support for Khadas Edge 2L
      arm64: dts: rockchip: Add HYM8563 RTC for Khadas Edge 2L
      arm64: dts: rockchip: Add AP6275P wireless support for Khadas Edge 2L

Jonas Karlman (1):
      arm64: dts: rockchip: Add watchdog node for RK3528

Michael Riesch (1):
      arm64: dts: rockchip: add mipi csi-2 receiver nodes to rk3588

Midgy BALON (1):
      arm64: dts: rockchip: rock-3b: Model PI6C20100 as gated-fixed-clock

Quentin Schulz (2):
      arm64: dts: rockchip: fix Ethernet PHY not found on PX30 Cobra
      arm64: dts: rockchip: fix Ethernet PHY not found on PX30 Ringneck

Sebastian Reichel (1):
      MAINTAINERS: Add Rockchip keyword matching

Sten-Silver Ots (1):
      arm64: dts: rockchip: Enable the NPU on rk3588-rock-5-itx

Weixin Guo (1):
      arm64: dts: rockchip: fix rk809 interrupt pin on rk3566-roc-pc

 MAINTAINERS                                        |   2 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/px30-cobra.dtsi       |   2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/px30-ringneck.dtsi    |   2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3399-gru.dtsi       |   5 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3528.dtsi           |   8 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3566-roc-pc.dts     |   2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3568-nanopi-r5s.dts |   6 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3568-rock-3b.dts    |  20 +-
 .../boot/dts/rockchip/rk3576-100ask-dshanpi-a1.dts |  10 +
 .../boot/dts/rockchip/rk3576-armsom-sige5.dts      |  10 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3576-evb1-v10.dts   |   9 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3576-evb2-v10.dts   |   9 +
 .../boot/dts/rockchip/rk3576-khadas-edge-2l.dts    | 538 +++++++++++++++++++++
 .../boot/dts/rockchip/rk3576-luckfox-core3576.dtsi |  22 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3576-nanopi-m5.dts  |   9 +
 .../arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3576-nanopi-r76s.dts |  16 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3576-roc-pc.dts     |  10 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3576-rock-4d.dts    |  10 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3576.dtsi           |   6 +-
 .../boot/dts/rockchip/rk3588-armsom-sige7.dts      |  11 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3588-armsom-w3.dts  |  19 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3588-base.dtsi      |  64 ++-
 .../boot/dts/rockchip/rk3588-coolpi-cm5-evb.dts    |  18 +-
 .../dts/rockchip/rk3588-coolpi-cm5-genbook.dts     |  12 +-
 .../arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3588-coolpi-cm5.dtsi |   4 +
 .../boot/dts/rockchip/rk3588-edgeble-neu6a-io.dtsi |   1 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3588-evb1-v10.dts   |  20 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3588-evb2-v10.dts   |  11 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3588-fet3588-c.dtsi |   1 +
 .../dts/rockchip/rk3588-firefly-core-3588j.dtsi    |   1 +
 .../dts/rockchip/rk3588-firefly-icore-3588q.dtsi   |   1 +
 .../boot/dts/rockchip/rk3588-firefly-itx-3588j.dts |  12 +
 .../rockchip/rk3588-friendlyelec-cm3588-nas.dts    |  18 +
 .../arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3588-h96-max-v58.dts |  11 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3588-jaguar.dts     |  24 +-
 .../arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3588-mnt-reform2.dts |  12 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3588-nanopc-t6.dtsi |  21 +
 .../boot/dts/rockchip/rk3588-orangepi-5-max.dts    |  18 +-
 .../boot/dts/rockchip/rk3588-orangepi-5-plus.dts   |  20 +
 .../boot/dts/rockchip/rk3588-orangepi-5-ultra.dts  |  11 +-
 .../arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3588-orangepi-5.dtsi |   1 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3588-roc-rt.dts     |  19 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3588-rock-5-itx.dts |  47 +-
 .../boot/dts/rockchip/rk3588-rock-5b-5bp-5t.dtsi   |  19 +-
 .../boot/dts/rockchip/rk3588-tiger-haikou.dts      |   4 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3588-tiger.dtsi     |  20 +-
 .../arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3588-toybrick-x0.dts |   1 +
 .../arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3588-turing-rk1.dtsi |   2 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3588s-coolpi-4b.dts |  16 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3588s-evb1-v10.dts  |   1 +
 .../boot/dts/rockchip/rk3588s-gameforce-ace.dts    |  15 +-
 .../boot/dts/rockchip/rk3588s-indiedroid-nova.dts  |  13 +-
 .../boot/dts/rockchip/rk3588s-khadas-edge2.dts     |  15 +-
 .../arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3588s-nanopi-r6.dtsi |  11 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3588s-odroid-m2.dts |  10 +
 .../boot/dts/rockchip/rk3588s-orangepi-5.dtsi      |  11 +
 .../dts/rockchip/rk3588s-orangepi-cm5-base.dts     |  12 +-
 .../boot/dts/rockchip/rk3588s-orangepi-cm5.dtsi    |   3 +
 .../boot/dts/rockchip/rk3588s-radxa-cm5-io.dts     |  10 +
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3588s-roc-pc.dts    |  17 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3588s-rock-5a.dts   |  13 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3588s-rock-5c.dts   |  13 +-
 62 files changed, 1190 insertions(+), 89 deletions(-)