Subject: special camera

From: [email-masked] (camera)
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 13:01:42 +0800

Hi , my friend.

This is Roy Zhang from China ,and I know you want to buy some product about
camera and DVR in globalmarket .

Our company named SUNIVISION , it's in GUANGZHOU , and we have a factory to
production camera and DVR , we production camera includ bullet camera. dome
camera . box camera . mini camera and other camera  includ IPcamera . and we
pass the  IP 66 . ROHS . FCC .CE .... We production DVR includ 4/8/16/32
video input and includ the HVR .we have the high quality and low price in
the market .

Hope we can cooperation in the future and waiting you reply .

Thanks and Best regards .

Mr Roy 

> Sunivision Technology Development Co.,LTD
> ADD:Floor 3, Building B, Taoyuan Industrial Park, Huangpu East Development Zone, Guangzhou, China
> Tel:+86 020 32071803
> Mobile:+86 15521246030
> MSN :dvr10 at hshvision.com ( online for 24hours per day) 
> Skype:sunivision10
> Yahoo messiage: Royzhang411