Subject: [PATCH v18 1/4] dt-bindings: add document of Rockchip power domains

From: [email-masked] (Heiko Stübner)
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 20:40:04 +0200

Hi Caesar, Jinkun,

Am Dienstag, 8. September 2015, 14:18:20 schrieb Caesar Wang:
> This add the necessary binding documentation for the power domains
> found on Rockchip SoCs.
> 
> Signed-off-by: jinkun.hong <[email-masked]>
> Signed-off-by: Caesar Wang <[email-masked]>

What is Jinkun Hong's relationship to the patches?

The issue behind this is, that Caesar is the sender of the patches and how 
they stand right now would also be the author, but Jinkun was the first to 
sign them off, which is normally the line of the author.

Please decide who gets to be author of patches 1,3 and 4. If it's Caesar, 
we'll drop the Signed-off-by or if it's Jinkun we'll change the author.

There is no big need to resend the patches, I can adapt authorship if 
necessary.

Thanks
Heiko