Subject: [PATCH] ARM: shmobile: r8a7791: fix MSTP8 input clocks

From: [email-masked] (Sergei Shtylyov)
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 01:31:14 +0300

I made  a mistake when rebasing Andrey Gusakov's patch adding MLB+ clock to the
R8A7791 device  tree, inserting <&hp_clk> into the "clocks"  property of the
MSTP8 node at a wrong position, so that the input clocks for MLB+ and IPMMU-SGX
got swapped...

Fixes: 7408d3061d2f ("ARM: shmobile: r8a7791: add MLB+ clock")
Signed-off-by: Sergei Shtylyov <[email-masked]>

---
The patch is against 'renesas-devel-20150108v2-v3.19-rc3' tag of Simon Horman's
'renesas.git' repo.

 arch/arm/boot/dts/r8a7791.dtsi |    2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

Index: renesas/arch/arm/boot/dts/r8a7791.dtsi
===================================================================
--- renesas.orig/arch/arm/boot/dts/r8a7791.dtsi
+++ renesas/arch/arm/boot/dts/r8a7791.dtsi
@@ -1196,7 +1196,7 @@
 		mstp8_clks: mstp8_clks at e6150990 {
 			compatible = "renesas,r8a7791-mstp-clocks", "renesas,cpg-mstp-clocks";
 			reg = <0 0xe6150990 0 4>, <0 0xe61509a0 0 4>;
-			clocks = <&hp_clk>, <&zg_clk>, <&zg_clk>, <&zg_clk>,
+			clocks = <&zg_clk>, <&hp_clk>, <&zg_clk>, <&zg_clk>,
 			         <&zg_clk>, <&p_clk>, <&zs_clk>, <&zs_clk>;
 			#clock-cells = <1>;
 			clock-indices = <