Subject: [GIT PULL] some more Rockchip clock changes for 3.18

From: [email-masked] (Heiko Stübner)
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 15:11:14 +0200

Hi Mike,

here is a second pull request for clock changes.

For the reset handling there was a sort of change in plans. Instead of the
whole thing going through the -mm tree, there is now an immutable branch at

	git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/groeck/linux-staging.git tags/restart-handler-for-v3.18

providing the core restart changes for trees using it. So this pull includes
this branch from Guenter as well as the rockchip restart support.

After confering with Tomasz, we agreed that for simplicity I'll also take
the s3c24xx reset change with this, which doesn't produce any conflicts.

Apart from the restart handling, only a small patch enabling parent-rate
setting for i2s clocks on rk3288 is added.

The pull request is based on the previous one for the cpuclk handling, so
should apply cleanly to your clk-next.

So please pull

The following changes since commit 0e5bdb3f9fa5c2bd4452c258de78122ef15f62d6:

  clk: rockchip: switch to using the new cpuclk type for armclk (2014-09-27 17:57:46 +0200)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mmind/linux-rockchip.git tags/v3.18-rockchip-clk2

for you to fetch changes up to e317c19470f6d690122519bf9ed1c9f21ea11906:

  clk: samsung: register restart handlers for s3c2412 and s3c2443 (2014-10-01 14:14:46 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Allow parent rate changes for i2s on rk3288
and rockchip as well as s3c24xx restart handlers.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Guenter Roeck (8):
      kernel: add support for kernel restart handler call chain
      power/restart: call machine_restart instead of arm_pm_restart
      arm64: support restart through restart handler call chain
      arm: support restart through restart handler call chain
      watchdog: moxart: register restart handler with kernel restart handler
      watchdog: alim7101: register restart handler with kernel restart handler
      watchdog: sunxi: register restart handler with kernel restart handler
      arm/arm64: unexport restart handlers

Heiko Stuebner (1):
      Merge tag 'tags/restart-handler-for-v3.18' into v3.18-next/cpuclk

Heiko St?bner (2):
      clk: rockchip: add restart handler
      clk: samsung: register restart handlers for s3c2412 and s3c2443

Jianqun (1):
      clk: rockchip: rk3288: i2s_frac adds flag to set parent's rate

 arch/arm/kernel/process.c              | 12 +++--
 arch/arm64/kernel/process.c            |  3 +-
 drivers/clk/rockchip/clk-rk3188.c      |  2 +
 drivers/clk/rockchip/clk-rk3288.c      | 10 +++--
 drivers/clk/rockchip/clk.c             | 25 +++++++++++
 drivers/clk/rockchip/clk.h             |  1 +
 drivers/clk/samsung/clk-s3c2412.c      | 29 ++++++++++++
 drivers/clk/samsung/clk-s3c2443.c      | 19 ++++++++
 drivers/power/reset/restart-poweroff.c |  3 +-
 drivers/watchdog/alim7101_wdt.c        | 42 +++++++++++++-----
 drivers/watchdog/moxart_wdt.c          | 32 +++++++++-----
 drivers/watchdog/sunxi_wdt.c           | 31 ++++++++-----
 include/linux/reboot.h                 |  3 ++
 kernel/reboot.c                        | 81 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 14 files changed, 247 insertions(+), 46 deletions(-)