Subject: [PATCH] ep93xx: define EP93XX_*_PHYS_BASE with macros

From: [email-masked] (Ryan Mallon)
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 11:36:24 +1200

H Hartley Sweeten wrote:
> Change the #define's for the EP93XX_*_PHYS_BASE addresses to use
> macros for easier readability.
> 
> Signed-off-by: H Hartley Sweeten <[email-masked]>
> Cc: Ryan Mallon <[email-masked]>

Looks okay to me:

Acked-by: Ryan Mallon <[email-masked]>

~Ryan

-- 
Bluewater Systems Ltd - ARM Technology Solution Centre

       Ryan Mallon                              Unit 5, Amuri Park
       Phone: +64 3 3779127                     404 Barbadoes St
       Fax:   +64 3 3779135                     PO Box 13 889
       Email: ryan at bluewatersys.com             Christchurch, 8013
       Web:   http://www.bluewatersys.com       New Zealand
       Freecall Australia  1800 148 751         USA 1800 261 2934