Subject: Ethernet / SD Boot

From: [email-masked] (Andy Green)
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2010 18:09:26 +0000

On 01/04/10 17:40, Somebody in the thread at some point said:
> On Mon, Jan 04, 2010 at 05:28:37PM +0000, Andy Green wrote:
>> Otherwise, you should study carefully the advantages you can get from
>> true SD Boot in simplifying the hardware, software engineering and
>> production / test / debrick.  It has pretty revolutionary benefits.
>
> Look, it's very obvious from every one of your replies that you think
> the sun shines out of your SD cards, it's superiour to whatever else
> people are using, and that everyone should use it.
>
> You have an answer for every argument to the contrary.

Yeah, that's normally considered a good sign for a thesis.

> Well, fine, you're entitled to that opinion.
>
> Now can we stop discussing this and move on please.

Sure.

However if anyone else is interested in help setting up with it, feel 
free to contact me direct.

-Andy