Subject: [PATCH 2/4] ARM: SAMSUNG: Rename s3c24xx touchscreen interface to s3c

From: [email-masked] (Maurus Cuelenaere)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 01:32:24 +0100

Op 26-01-10 17:02, Maurus Cuelenaere schreef:
> Op 26-01-10 15:55, Ben Dooks schreef:
>> On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 11:47:11PM +0100, Maurus Cuelenaere wrote:
>>> ARM: SAMSUNG: Rename s3c24xx touchscreen interface to s3c
>>>
>>> Signed-off-by: Maurus Cuelenaere<[email-masked]>
>> Renaming for naming sake is in my view just a waste of diff, unless
>> anyone disagrees here.
>
> Well I don't think it's pointless, having s3c24xx_ts_set_platdata() 
> and s3c2410_ts_mach_info instead of their s3c_ equivalents make it 
> look like the API only handles s3c24xx platforms, which isn't true 
> (anymore).
>
> But I can remove this commit, if you want to.

I have removed this commit and rebased the patches in my tree, will 
repost them when an appropriate solution for the ADC/TS resource sharing 
has been found.

-- 
Maurus Cuelenaere