Subject: AC97 audio broken on SAM9263EK?

From: [email-masked] (Yegor Yefremov)
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 16:02:59 +0200

Hi Sedji,

> It is an error indeed, it should be a debug message.

here is a patch:

atmel: set "channel A event" output to debug

Signed-off-by: Yegor Yefremov <[email-masked]>

Index: b/sound/atmel/ac97c.c
===================================================================
--- a/sound/atmel/ac97c.c	2010-06-01 15:28:23.000000000 +0200
+++ b/sound/atmel/ac97c.c	2010-06-03 15:20:43.000000000 +0200
@@ -657,7 +657,7 @@
 	if (sr & AC97C_SR_CAEVT) {
 		struct snd_pcm_runtime *runtime;
 		int offset, next_period, block_size;
-		dev_info(&chip->pdev->dev, "channel A event%s%s%s%s%s%s\n",
+		dev_dbg(&chip->pdev->dev, "channel A event%s%s%s%s%s%s\n",
 				casr & AC97C_CSR_OVRUN   ? " OVRUN"   : "",
 				casr & AC97C_CSR_RXRDY   ? " RXRDY"   : "",
 				casr & AC97C_CSR_UNRUN   ? " UNRUN"   : "",