Subject: [PATCH 1/2] net/fec: clean suspend/resume

From: [email-masked] (Eric Bénard)
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 08:54:48 +0200

Le 25/06/2010 07:05, David Miller a ?crit :
> From: Eric B?nard<[email-masked]>
> Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 11:29:10 +0200
>
>> Commit 59d4289b83b11379d867e2f7146904b19cc96404 converted fec to dev_pm_ops but
>> didn't update the suspend/resume functions thus leading to the following warning :
>> "initialization from incompatible pointer type" when CONFIG_PM is set.
>>
>> This patch also fixe a few indentation and style around CONFIG_PM area.
>>
>> Signed-off-by: Eric B?nard<[email-masked]>
>
> So, where's patch 2/2?
>
Sorry, there is no patch 2/2 for netdev, the 2/2 was only for 
linux-arm-kernel : 
http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/2010-June/018387.html

Eric