Subject: [RFC 9/9] crypto: Add Samsung crypto engine driver

From: [email-masked] (Maurus Cuelenaere)
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 13:17:53 +0200

Op 13-08-10 00:32, David Miller schreef:
> From: Maurus Cuelenaere <[email-masked]>
> Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 13:47:24 +0200
>
>> The main issues still remain (DMA not working at all and FIFO not
>> working for some (T)DES transfers). Additionally, I couldn't get
>> tcrypt to test the s3c-sss driver for some reason, it always picked
>> the standard AES/TDES/DES driver (even though s3c-sss has a higher
>> priority and succeeded the self-test).
> I forget the details of your driver, but were your encryption algorithms
> implemented async?

Yes, all are async (also the not-yet-working hash algorithms).

> tcrypt can validate async crypto algorithms, but cannot performance
> test them just yet.  I can performance test async hash algorithms,
> for which I added the code for a few months ago.
Hmm ok, I suppose implementing support for performance testing async crypto
algorithms isn't trivial?

-- 
Maurus Cuelenaere