Subject: smsc911x.c driver and SMP

From: [email-masked] (Shinya Kuribayashi)
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 09:07:59 +0900

Hi Catalin and Antti,

On 10/6/2009 3:12 PM, Antti P Miettinen wrote:
> Catalin Marinas <[email-masked]> writes:
>> Fixed it with this new commit (I'm not posting the patch here as it's
>> not meant for review on this list):
>>
>> http://www.linux-arm.org/git?p=linux-2.6.git;a=commitdiff;h=3cc8ee538f6727d1f6773fff6d8e31bc5522bfee
> 
> Just a piece of information: with vanilla 2.6.31 boot from NFS root on
> my PB11MPCore hangs, with this patch applied, boot succeeds.

Now I'm setting up similar dev environment by chance; Cortex-A9 MPcore,
slightly old kernel (say .31 or .32), and with smsc911x.c Ethernet
driver required [1].

I'm auditing the required patches right now, and very interested in
above patch, but it seems that blob got lost these days :-(

Do you still have the patch, and would you mind sharing it with me?

[1] http://www.kmckk.co.jp/eng/kzmca9/index.html
-- 
Shinya Kuribayashi
Renesas Electronics