Subject: [PATCH V2 16/69] rtc: Adding support for spear rtc

From: [email-masked] (viresh kumar)
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 09:07:47 +0530

On 10/05/2010 04:22 AM, Alessandro Zummo wrote:
> please do not send 69+ irrelevant patches to the rtc mailing list.

Alessandro,

I have already replied to Patch62/69 for this issue.

I have used an latest patch on git for sending this patch series. I
think there is some bug
there, due to which all of you have received some mails which are not
intended for all of you.
There was a bugfix in git which enables to send mail to "recipients
mentioned in TO field", of patch
itself.

After creating patches (with git format-patch ---), i have added To
and CC lists in patches.
But when i sent patches the TO field was carried away in later patches
too. So due to this
all patches send after rtc patches have following recipients added:
rtc-linux at googlegroups.com,
a.zummo at towertech.it. Similarly for other patches too.

Once again sorry for this.

-- 
viresh