Subject: [PATCH v2 1/4] Exynos4 NURI: configure regulators and PMIC

From: [email-masked] (Tushar Behera)
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 17:19:14 +0530

On Tuesday 21 June 2011 04:40 PM, Mark Brown wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 11:03:12AM +0530, Tushar Behera wrote:
>
>> Will it be possible to move PMIC specific defines to a common file
>> and make appropriate calls in the board-specific file?
>
>> In that way, we can re-use this PMIC code on some other boards (e.g.
>> Insignal low-cost board Origen featuring Exynos4210 also features
>> MAX8997).
>
> If the board is similar enough in design to be sharing the PMIC code
> that sounds like it should be sharing a lot more of the board setup
> code.
Origen board details can be found at http://www.origenboard.org/

Under 'Documents' section, there are some schematics for the board.

As for other peripherals, I am not sure how much similar this is w.r.t. 
NURI (I don't have NURI board schematics).

-- 
Tushar Behera