Subject: [PATCH 1/5] ASoC: wm8731: rework power management

From: [email-masked] (Nicolas Ferre)
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 11:31:45 +0200

Le 30/06/2011 17:22, Mark Brown :
> On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 03:57:12PM +0200, Nicolas Ferre wrote:
> 
> Please fix your mailer to line wrap within paragraphs.
> 
>> First of all, I experienced issues while not having OSC enabled during
>> suspend/resume cycle. Am I right supposing that, if using oscillator
>> to clock the codec, I have to keep it running during a suspend/resume
>> cycle?
> 
> No, not at all.  What makes you believe that you would you need to do
> that?

Ok, I re-tested and for sure I was totally wrong! So we forget this part
of the patch.
I guess that this belief may come from my first implementation on 2.6.35
where OSC was not part of the DAPM... Sory for the noise.

I repost the "active bit" part real-soon-now.

Thanks for your help, best regards,
-- 
Nicolas Ferre