Subject: [PATCH] usb: ehci: make HC see up-to-date qh/qtd descriptor ASAP

From: [email-masked] (Marc Zyngier)
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2011 11:34:17 +0100

Hi Marc,

On 31/08/11 17:55, Marc Dietrich wrote:
> Am Mittwoch 31 August 2011, 18:12:48 schrieb Marc Zyngier:
>> [...]
>> Oddly enough, this patch doesn't do anything on my Tegra setup. In both
>> cases, I get around 17MB/s from a crap SD card plugged in a USB reader.
>>
>> This leads me to suspect that this issue is very much OMAP4 specific.
>> Can anyone verify this theory on other some A9 platforms?
> 
> That's odd. On my Tegra2 (on ac100) it boosts the transfer rate from 7 to 
> 17 MB/s. 

I'm using a Harmony board. Could you share your kernel version, .config
and dmesg?

Thanks,

	M.
-- 
Jazz is not dead. It just smells funny...