Subject: [PATCH 1/5] Framework for exporting System-on-Chip information via sysfs

From: [email-masked] (Lee Jones)
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 10:41:11 +0100

I don't have a great deal of time at the moment, as I'm currently on the
train on my way to Plumbers, but I would like to say just one thing.

On 02/09/11 17:31, Greg KH wrote:
> I'm feeling like it would be simpler for me to write this code than to
> keep providing review comments like this telling you to rewrite the
> whole thing over again each time :)

I'd really rather you didn't.

I have put a great deal of my own time into this and I really want to
see it through. Up until now I have been finding it quite difficult to
please everyone. I have been trying to follow everyone's suggestions and
as soon as I think we're getting close, the world flips upside down.
When I return, I will sit down and go through all of your (and Arnd's)
suggestions and re-write it.

Please bear with me.

> Anyone want to send me a device that this code is needed for so I can do
> it?

No. ;)

Kind regards,
Lee