Subject: [PATCH] ARM: mxs: Add initial support for DENX MX28

From: [email-masked] (Stefano Babic)
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 08:28:13 +0200

On 09/06/2011 03:25 PM, Shawn Guo wrote:
>> http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/linux-arm-kernel/2011-July/057649.html
>> Has this policy changed since?
> 
> No.
> 
>> Should I resend my patch for the TX53?
>>
> No.
> 

>  But comparing to the progress we have made on i.mx53,
> mxs gets nothing to start with yet, and people have to start from
> ground.  That said I do not have a strong position on i.mx28 as I do
> on i.mx53.

Understood. Agree that the goal will be to move to the device tree as
soon as possible. Thanks to understand it is now not so easy and fast to
move directly to device tree for mxs.

Best regards,
Stefano Babic

-- 
=====================================================================
DENX Software Engineering GmbH,     MD: Wolfgang Denk & Detlev Zundel
HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany
Phone: +49-8142-66989-0 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80  Email: office at denx.de
=====================================================================