Subject: [PATCH V2] ARM: mxs: Add initial support for DENX MX28

From: [email-masked] (Stefano Babic)
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 11:37:45 +0200

On 09/07/2011 11:30 AM, Wolfram Sang wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 07, 2011 at 08:45:31AM +0200, Stefano Babic wrote:
>> Added initial support for DENX M28 module and M28EVK
>> board. Ethernet(FEC), SDHC, Display are supported.
>>
>> Signed-off-by: Stefano Babic <[email-masked]>
> 
> Reviewed-by: Wolfram Sang <[email-masked]>
> 
> May I ask what bootloader do you use? The FSL-uboot or will there be mxs
> support in mainline u-boot?

Of course. I have tested the kernel using still the FSL-uboot, but
someone of us is porting the code to the actual u-boot mainline. Not yet
ready, but work is in progress, and patches should be submitted soon to
the mailing list.

Best regards,
Stefano

-- 
=====================================================================
DENX Software Engineering GmbH,     MD: Wolfgang Denk & Detlev Zundel
HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany
Phone: +49-8142-66989-0 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80  Email: office at denx.de
=====================================================================