Subject: [GIT PULL] at91: changes for next

From: [email-masked] (Nicolas Ferre)
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2011 14:42:56 +0200

Hi Arnd,

Can you please pull the following changes since commit ddf28352b80c86754a6424e3a61e8bdf9213b3c7:

  Linux 3.1-rc5 (2011-09-04 15:45:10 -0700)

They are available in the git repository at:
  git://github.com/at91linux/linux-at91.git  at91-next

They have been present on linux-arm-kernel for some time and where recently added in linux-next.
Stephen resolved some trivial conflicts relatives to the removal of a board file (Cf:
https://lkml.org/lkml/2011/9/9/96 ).

A series by Thomas is touching the USB subsystem: ohci-at91.c but as most of changes are in the at91 directory, it makes more sense to take them in arm-soc.

Jean-Christophe PLAGNIOL-VILLARD (2):
      at91: USB-A9G20 C01 & C11 board support
      at91: ohci-at91: always provide all the clocks

Josef Holzmayr (1):
      at91: add support for RSIs EWS board

Nico Erfurth (1):
      at91: merge board USB-A9260 and USB-A9263 together

Thomas Petazzoni (3):
      at91: ohci-at91: add vbus_pin_inverted platform attribute
      at91: at91-ohci: support overcurrent notification
      at91: at91-ohci: configure overcurrent pins as input GPIOs

 arch/arm/mach-at91/Kconfig               |   13 +
 arch/arm/mach-at91/Makefile              |    6 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91cap9.c            |    2 +
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91cap9_devices.c    |    6 +
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91rm9200.c          |    2 +
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91rm9200_devices.c  |    8 +
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9260.c         |    2 +
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9260_devices.c |    8 +
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9261.c         |   29 ++-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9261_devices.c |    8 +
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9263.c         |    2 +
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9263_devices.c |    6 +
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9g45.c         |    2 +
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9g45_devices.c |    6 +
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-rsi-ews.c       |  233 ++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-usb-a9260.c     |  230 ------------------
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-usb-a9263.c     |  246 -------------------
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-usb-a926x.c     |  383 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/board.h  |    5 +
 arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/timex.h  |    5 +
 drivers/usb/host/ohci-at91.c             |  239 +++++++++++++++++--
 21 files changed, 930 insertions(+), 511 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-rsi-ews.c
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-usb-a9260.c
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-usb-a9263.c
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-usb-a926x.c

Thanks, bye,
-- 
Nicolas Ferre