Subject: [GIT PATCH] OMAP: Add initial support for DT on OMAP3 & OMAP4

From: [email-masked] (Cousson, Benoit)
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 22:41:50 +0200

Hi Tony,

Please pull the initial OMAP device tree support for  v3.2.

Thanks,
Benoit

The following changes since commit 1c3543a34a8ce3e050d7706135bdffd5921c42f5:
  Tony Lindgren (1):
        Merge branch 'for_3.2/omap_device-2' of git://github.com/khilman/linux-omap-pm into dt

are available in the git repository at:

  git://gitorious.org/omap-pm/linux.git for_3.2/3_omap_devicetree

Benoit Cousson (10):
      arm/dts: Add initial device tree support for OMAP4 SoC
      arm/dts: Add support for OMAP4 PandaBoard
      arm/dts: Add support for OMAP4 SDP board
      arm/dts: Add initial device tree support for OMAP3 SoC
      arm/dts: Add support for OMAP3 Beagle board
      OMAP2+: board-generic: Add DT support to generic board
      OMAP2+: board-generic: Add i2c static init
      OMAP2+: l3-noc: Add support for device-tree
      arm/dts: OMAP4: Add a main ocp entry bound to l3-noc driver
      arm/dts: OMAP3+: Add mpu, dsp and iva nodes

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/omap/dsp.txt |   14 ++
 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/omap/iva.txt |   19 +++
 .../devicetree/bindings/arm/omap/l3-noc.txt        |   19 +++
 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/omap/mpu.txt |   27 ++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3-beagle.dts                 |   29 ++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3.dtsi                       |   63 ++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap4-panda.dts                  |   29 ++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap4-sdp.dts                    |   29 ++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap4.dtsi                       |  103 +++++++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/Kconfig                        |    8 +-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-generic.c                |  156 +++++++++++++++-----
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/devices.c                      |    5 +
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/omap_l3_noc.c                  |   23 +++-
 arch/arm/mach-omap2/pm.c                           |    3 +-
 14 files changed, 480 insertions(+), 47 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/omap/dsp.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/omap/iva.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/omap/l3-noc.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/omap/mpu.txt
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3-beagle.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap3.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap4-panda.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap4-sdp.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/omap4.dtsi