Subject: [GIT PULL] DEBUG_LL platform updates for 3.2

From: [email-masked] (Rob Herring)
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 09:48:24 -0500

On 10/21/2011 05:59 AM, Will Deacon wrote:
> Hi Arnd,
> 
> On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 03:57:49PM +0100, Arnd Bergmann wrote:
>> Ok, thanks a lot. I've updated my branches now and recreated
>> the for-next branch with these. Can you have a look to make sure
>> that everything looks good there now?
> 
> The cpu mapping and debug-ll stuff all looks good to me, thanks. On the
> downside, I'm seeing a couple of problems with your for-next branch:
> 
> 1. I can't compile if !CONFIG_OF, because l2x0_init isn't declared in
>    cache-l2x0.h. There seems to be some broken ifdeffery because of
>    what looks like duplicate commits d94527dd and 5260f15b, although
>    they are slightly different (and actually, both look broken to me
>    anyway!).
> 

This was caught in linux-next.

> 2. The GIC is hosed on versatile express. Reverting e3f14d3 ("ARM: gic: add
>    OF based initialization") and 2071a2a4 ("ARM: gic: add irq_domain support")
>    allows me to boot again.
> 

I'll take a look at it today. Do you have more details or a boot log?

Rob