Subject: [PATCH 3/3] ARM: OMAP: hwmod: Look for hwmod/module level context lost count if supported

From: [email-masked] (Rajendra Nayak)
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 17:51:20 +0530

On Friday 16 December 2011 04:53 PM, Paul Walmsley wrote:
> Hi
>
> On Fri, 16 Dec 2011, Paul Walmsley wrote:
>
>> + * XXX Will not work correctly if the RM_*_CONTEXT register
>> + * offset is 0 -- probably a flag should be used to avoid this
>> + * situation, rather than testing @oh->prcm.omap4.context_offs.  No
>> + * return value.
>
> By the way, I'm also worried about this case.  Am wondering if we should
> add a flag here just to be sure, rather than testing the offset.
> Thoughts?

I am not sure if we even have any modules on OMAP4 which *do not*
support module level context loss status and for which we need to fall
back on pwrdm level status. So maybe we could even get rid of the check
for a valid context_offset altogether and expect it to be populated for
all modules as we do with the clkctrl offset.

> - Paul