Subject: [PULL] gpio pl061 for 3.3

From: [email-masked] (Rob Herring)
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2012 08:59:13 -0600

Grant,

Since it seems irqdomain issues aren't going to get sorted out for 3.3,
please pull the pl061 changes which are not dependent on irqdomain.
Sorry it is a bit late.

The following changes since commit 5f0a6e2d503896062f641639dacfe5055c2f593b:

  Linux 3.2-rc7 (2011-12-23 21:51:06 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:
  git://sources.calxeda.com/kernel/linux.git gpio-for-grant

Rob Herring (5):
      gpio: pl061: use chained_irq_* functions in irq handler
      gpio: pl061: convert to use 0 for no irq
      ARM: realview: convert pl061 no irq to 0 instead of -1
      gpio: pl061: convert to use generic irq chip
      gpio: pl061: remove combined interrupt

 arch/arm/mach-realview/realview_eb.c     |    3 -
 arch/arm/mach-realview/realview_pb1176.c |    3 -
 arch/arm/mach-realview/realview_pb11mp.c |    3 -
 arch/arm/mach-realview/realview_pba8.c   |    3 -
 arch/arm/mach-realview/realview_pbx.c    |    3 -
 drivers/gpio/Kconfig                     |    1 +
 drivers/gpio/gpio-pl061.c                |  132
++++++++++--------------------
 include/linux/amba/pl061.h               |    2 +-
 8 files changed, 44 insertions(+), 106 deletions(-)

Rob