Subject: [GIT PULL] at91: fixes for 3.3-rc2

From: [email-masked] (Nicolas Ferre)
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 18:49:14 +0100

Arnd, Olof,

Here is the first batch of fixes for at91 on top of 3.3-rc1.
In addition to usual fixes, there is:
- one announce added to feature-removal-schedule.txt (removal of CAP9 family)
- a fix for sam9g45 family restart: an assembly helper is needed. This fix needs a
  proper cleanup of both CAP9 and SAM9G45 header and reset controller (rstc)
- fixes that affect USB and AT91 code but that have already been "Acked-by" Greg: He
  agreed that those patches should go through arm-soc:
http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-usb/msg55474.html

Now the usual information:

The following changes since commit dcd6c92267155e70a94b3927bce681ce74b80d1f:

  Linux 3.3-rc1 (2012-01-19 15:04:48 -0800)

are available in the git repository at: 
  git://github.com/at91linux/linux-at91.git at91-fixes

Jean-Christophe PLAGNIOL-VILLARD (7):   
      USB: at91: fix clk_get error handling
      ARM/USB: at91/ohci-at91: rename vbus_pin_inverted to vbus_pin_active_low
      ARM: at91: fix cap9 ddrsdr register
      ARM: at91: merge at91cap9_ddrsdr.h in at91sam9_ddrsdr.h
      ARM: at91: introduce AT91_SAM9_ALT_RESET to select the at91sam9 alternative reset
      ARM: at91: make rstc soc independent
      ARM: at91: Fix at91sam9g45 and at91cap9 reset

Nicolas Ferre (2):
      ARM: at91: fix at91rm9200 soc subtype handling
      ARM: at91: removal of CAP9 SoC family

 Documentation/feature-removal-schedule.txt        |   14 +++
 arch/arm/mach-at91/Kconfig                        |   14 +++
 arch/arm/mach-at91/Makefile                       |   14 ++-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91cap9.c                     |    9 +--
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9260.c                  |    1 +
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9261.c                  |    1 +
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9263.c                  |    1 +
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9_alt_reset.S           |    7 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9g45.c                  |    7 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9g45_reset.S            |   40 ++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9rl.c                   |    1 +
 arch/arm/mach-at91/generic.h                      |    2 +
 arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/at91_rstc.h       |   18 +++-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/at91cap9.h        |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/at91cap9_ddrsdr.h |  108 ---------------------
 arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/at91sam9260.h     |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/at91sam9261.h     |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/at91sam9263.h     |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/at91sam9_ddrsdr.h |   30 ++++--
 arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/at91sam9g45.h     |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/at91sam9rl.h      |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/board.h           |    2 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/pm.c                           |    9 +--
 arch/arm/mach-at91/pm.h                           |    8 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/pm_slowclock.S                 |    5 +-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/setup.c                        |   16 +++-
 drivers/usb/host/ohci-at91.c                      |   24 ++++-
 27 files changed, 174 insertions(+), 169 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9g45_reset.S
 delete mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/at91cap9_ddrsdr.h

-- 
Nicolas Ferre