Subject: [GIT PULL] at91: at91sam9x5 family basic support

From: [email-masked] (Nicolas Ferre)
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2012 15:54:10 +0100

Hi,

Here is the pull request for inclusion of at91sam9x5 family basic support.
I add the cover letter of the patch series that I sent some time ago:

The at91sam9x5 family is an ARM926 based SoC family from Atmel.
five different products are available: sam9g15, sam9g25, sam9g35 sam9x25 and sam9x35.
Evaluation Kits are composed of a CPU Module and a carrier board (with optional screen).
The use of the Device Tree is reducing the amount of code needed for an AT91 based SoC: sam9x5 are the first AT91 SoC that only rely on DT for their hardware configuration.

This pull request goes on top of the at91-3.4-base branch.

The following changes since commit 9918ceafd4a9e013572e03983f528017c29bb1cb:

  ARM: at91: code removal of CAP9 SoC (2012-02-03 13:33:05 +0100)

are available in the git repository at:
  git://github.com/at91linux/linux-at91.git at91-3.4-base+9x5

Dan Liang (2):
      ARM: at91/at91sam9x5: overall definition
      ARM: at91/at91sam9x5: SoC basic support

Nicolas Ferre (4):
      ARM: at91/at91sam9x5: PMC header file
      ARM: at91/at91sam9x5: clock management for at91sam9x5 chip family
      ARM: at91/at91sam9x5: Configuration and Makefile
      ARM: at91/at91sam9x5: Device tree definition files

 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9g25ek.dts                |   37 ++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9x5.dtsi                  |  172 +++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9x5cm.dtsi                |   14 +
 arch/arm/mach-at91/Kconfig                         |    9 +
 arch/arm/mach-at91/Makefile                        |    1 +
 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9x5.c                    |  373 ++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/mach-at91/board-dt.c                      |    1 +
 arch/arm/mach-at91/clock.c                         |   83 ++++-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/at91_pmc.h         |   60 +++-
 arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/at91sam9x5.h       |   80 +++++
 .../arm/mach-at91/include/mach/at91sam9x5_matrix.h |   53 +++
 arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/hardware.h         |    2 +
 12 files changed, 854 insertions(+), 31 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9g25ek.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9x5.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/at91sam9x5cm.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-at91/at91sam9x5.c
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/at91sam9x5.h
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/mach-at91/include/mach/at91sam9x5_matrix.h

Thanks, best regards,
-- 
Nicolas Ferre