Subject: [PATCH 2/3] ARM: OMAP2+: Split omap2_hsmmc_init() to properly support I2C GPIO pins

From: [email-masked] (Rajendra Nayak)
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 15:43:34 +0530

On Thursday 16 February 2012 03:33 PM, Rajendra Nayak wrote:
> better still, I think we should just populate them statically in
> omap2_hsmmc_info struct above, so omap_hsmmc_init() takes care
> of it already.

I just tried this and it seems to work...

---
  arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-omap3beagle.c |    1 +
  1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

Index: linux-2.6/arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-omap3beagle.c
===================================================================
--- linux-2.6.orig/arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-omap3beagle.c 
2012-02-16 15:38:47.046933403 +0530
+++ linux-2.6/arch/arm/mach-omap2/board-omap3beagle.c   2012-02-16 
15:40:17.355349064 +0530
@@ -253,6 +253,7 @@
                 .mmc            = 1,
                 .caps           = MMC_CAP_4_BIT_DATA | MMC_CAP_8_BIT_DATA,
                 .gpio_wp        = -EINVAL,
+               .gpio_cd        = OMAP_MAX_GPIO_LINES + 0,
                 .deferred       = true,
         },
         {}      /* Terminator */